Contrary to popular belief, did you know that it takes more than just writing a Press Release to actually get media coverage? That a Press Release is merely a part of your PR campaign? That most media won't read a Press Release unless it is accompanied by a pitch and targeted directly towards them?
Unless you work in Public Relations, you might not know that.
Before you write your Press Release, it's important to have your company/product/service messaging in place. After you write your press release, you'll want to send it to the media along with a pitch, so you can get coverage!
I've bundled together the most important PR templates that you'll need to complete your initiative or campaign.
Inside this bundle you'll find everything you need to:
- Create an organized and structured PR PLAN that maps to your exact business objective to keep you on course.
- Design your company, product or event MESSAGING & narrative, which will serve as the backbone to your press release, media pitch, blog post, even social media content.
- Write a killer PRESS RELEASE
- Create a MEDIA LIST with the right media (online, blogs, traditional, radio, TV)
- BONUS! Insider tips on WHAT NOT TO SAY TO A REPORTER when you are talking to them!
Upon purchasing, you will receive an email where you can download all of the documents straight to your desktop.