The 9 Step Guidebook on How to Launch your Company, Product or Service to the Media is a sequential step by step guide on how to execute every PR tactic needed to launch a product, company or service to the press successfully.
- How to write messaging (the different messages needed for different types of launches, with examples) → and, some of my secret formulas!
- How to write a killer press release (inclusive of examples and copies of my own work that has been syndicated across thousands of media outlets)
- How to Queue up your Press Release on a Newswire (and if you don’t have the budget or choose not to, the 5 other ways you can amplify your press release)
- How to research and build a bulletproof media list (in the ever changing media cycle)
- How to write an email pitch that a reporter will open (also rundowns on the different strategies with embargoes, exclusive and pre-briefs)
- How to conduct media relations and pitch your service or product (inclusive of timing, how the reporting process within newsrooms looks like and a breakdown of all the different pitching channels ASIDE from email)
- How to properly prepare your executives (or yourself) for media interviews (inclusive of questions to ask the reporter ahead of time, exactly what needs to go in your briefing materials)
- Insider Tips on how to ace your media interviews (how to start the call, what to send the reporter after it’s over, how to navigate the call)
- Tips on how to amplify your PR coverage once it hits (5 additional ways!) and how to fix a negative article